Axe Throwing Leagues
We offer league options in both Roanoke and Blacksburg - and hope to bring this to our Lynchburg and Harrisonburg locations soon!
Blue Ridge Axe Throwing is a proud member of the World Axe Throwing League (WATL), with standardized scoring systems, points, and throwing techniques.
WHAT IS BRAX AXE THROWING LEAGUE?
BRAX Axe Throwing Leagues are recreational axe throwing leagues that are open to men & women who are looking to participate in something truly axe-cellent!
BRAX runs two different types of leagues:
- Members play once a week for 8 weeks, which includes 7 weeks of regular play & 1 tournament week.
- Marathon League- members play all 8 weeks in one day
We run leagues by seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall), so be sure to subscribe to our email list and check our social media accounts to stay updated about leagues!
- Axe throwing leagues run for 8 weeks. You will be allowed practice throws and warm up (be there on time or early).
- Each league night allows every participant 4 matches.
- Each match is played against different opponents, selected at random and consists of the following:
- 10 throws per match.
- In each match, players will take 5 throws then switch sides.
- This ensures fair play when there’s varying density in wood
https://worldaxethrowingleague.com/axe-throwing-rules/ ß code of conduct
https://worldaxethrowingleague.com/2023-rule-updates/ ß 2023 RULL UPDATES
Blue Ridge Axe Throwing is excited to host WATL axe throwing league! Join other enthusiastic throwers of all experience levels and compete in a 2-hour weekly session. Make new friends, sharpen your skills, and brag about having the coolest hobby in SWVA.
PERKS OF BEING A BRAX LEAGUE MEMBER
- 5 – one hour axe throwing passes
- First access to sign ups for the following season
- Dedicated lanes for league members
- 10% discount on merchandise
- 1 hour warm up sessions provided prior to start time
- Refer a new league member and receive a free night of league!
In Blacksburg, we host unofficial 8-week leagues.
For more information contact the league coordinator for your desired location: